NIAB is an autonomous and premier institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. The Institute aims to develop and harness novel and emerging biotechnological tools and applications, and take up research in cutting-edge areas for improving animal health and productivity as well as contribute to human health and welfare.
Post : Young Professional
No. of Post : 1 (One)
Age : Not exceeding 35 Years
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. Upto 50,000/- Consolidated
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Essential : Master’s Degree in Animal Sciences / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / M.V.Sc. / M.Tech in relevant areas from a recognized University with outstanding academic & publication record in the field of Zoonatic diseases.
Desirable : 3 years of R&D experience in any Government organization or doctoral degree
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 11 months with an initial probation period of six months. The contract is likely to be extended.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. In case a large number of applications are received, in house screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience. Screening committee's decision will be final and cannot be challenged.
6. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of NIAB / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
7. Incomplete applications and/or the applications received after the last date shall not be considered. NIAB takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
8. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
9. Amendment if any in future will be published on NIAB website only
How to apply
a) Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website niab.org.in
b) The candidate needs to register on the website with username and password along with valid email id. Already registered candidates, may login with the existing username and password.
c) Mere submission of online application without hard copy (vice versa) will not be considered.
Last date for receipt of on-line applications : 31/01/2022 by 5 PM
Last date for receipt of printout of online applications : 07/02/2022
d) After online submission, candidates should take a print out of the computer generated application form, paste a recent passport sized photograph and sign on each page of the form & on the photograph.
e) This computer generated application form (print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “APPLICATON FOR THE POST OF_______________” by post to The Director, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Survey no 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Extended Q City Road, Near Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 032 so as to reach on or before the prescribed date.
See All Other Jobs in our Database