NEIGRIHMS was established by the Government of India in 1987. It has been designed as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in lineage of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘B’& ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph, Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred) for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty) for SC, ST&EWS candidates being the application fee in favour of the Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS payable at Shillong. PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.The application fee once deposited will not be refunded.
Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions/Organizations are requested to submit their applications through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience bestows no right on them to be called for written test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test as the Institute deemed fit.Only Indian citizens need to apply. Candidates applying for the post reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category must submit a valid Income and Asset Certificate in the prescribed format issued by any of the specified competent authorities.
No. of post(s) : 1 ST
Level in the Pay Matrix : Pay Matrix Level-5 Entry Pay Rs.29,200/-
Educational qualification & experience : Essential: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from a recognized University. Desirable: Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Age Limit (as on closing date of applications) : Not exceeding 30 years
1. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped/disabled candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3. Reservation for STs/SCs/OBCs and EWSs will be as per Govt. of India norms.
4. Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Reservation under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) can be availed upon production of Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority (Annexure-I) .The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following competent authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:-
(i) District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner.
(ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
(iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
(iv) Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
5. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
6. Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
7. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
8. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
9. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
10. In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
11. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
12. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
13. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
14. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
15. The number of vacancies indicated against each category of posts is provisional and may increase or decrease depending on the actual needs of the Institute.
16. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
17. Application submitted without requisite fee will summarily be rejected.
Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section - III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong - 793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of …………………………………...…………….....”.
Last date of submission of Applications is one month from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
See All Other Jobs in our Database