East Coast Railway – one of the blue chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar, the capital city in the state of Orissa. The geographical jurisdiction of the railway is however extended over three states encompassing almost all parts of Orissa alongwith parts of Srikakulam, Vizainagaram & Visakhapatnam districts of North Eastern Andhra Pradesh, and Bastar & Dantewada districts of Chhatisgarh State.
In view of the exigencies related with the ensuing 3rd wave of COVID-19 pandemic, it has bee'n decided to engage paramedical staff for the posts as mentioned below on contract basis, for Central Hospital, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates having the following qualifications, age, experience and fulfilling other terms and conditions may appear before the Board for walk-in-interview along with duly filled in application form in the given format as per Annexure-I with all relevant certificates/testimonials in original and self-attested copies of each.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Minimum Education Qualification required : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit : 20-33
Medical Std. : C-2
a) Since the posts are over and above the sanctioned cadre due to the exigencies on temporary measure, no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) is applicable. However age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD etc category as per extant rules. Age will be reckoned as on the date of notification.
b) The vacancy is provisional and may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
Period of Contract : The above mentioned engagement is purely on temporary measure for a period upto 31.03.2022 due to COVID-19 or elimination of COVID -19 whichever is earlier from the date of engagement, unless extended by further orders.
Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, HPA (if admissible), Washing Allowance (if admissible), Maternity Leave (if admissible)
Rs. 29200/- in Level 5 of 7th CPC plus admissible allowances.
Daily rate of deduction per day from the pay for absence may be pro-rata basis.
1) Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 31.01.2022 (Monday).
2) Keeping in view of COVID-19, it has been decided that the interview may be extended to more than one day depending on number of applicants. In case, more than 30 candidates appear for the walk in interview, on 31.01.2022 (Monday), only 30 candidates shall be allowed inside the premises of Rail Sadan on 31.01.2022 (Monday). Remaining candidates may be interviewed on the next day i.e. on 01.02.2022 (Tuesday). Result will be published tentatively by 07.02.2022 (Monday).
3) No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview. Documents required: Candidates are advised to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Interview along with application in the prescribed format & with following documents.
1. Two recent Passport size photographs (self-attested).
2. Educational/Technical/Professional qualification certificate from recognized institution.
3. Certificate indicating the Date of Birth (SSLC).
4. Certificate of experience & ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
5. Aadhar Card & PAN Card.
The detailed instructions with regard to the duties in Railways shall be given to the contractual paramedical staff concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period upto 31.03.2022 or due to COVID-19 or elimination of COVID-19, whichever is earlier from the date of engagement. Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged as paramedical staff and no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidates in the event of candidates not getting selected.
Walk in Interview
Date : 31.01.2022 (Monday)
Time : 11. 00 Hrs onwards
Venue : Udayagiri Meeting Hall, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, ECoR/EIqs/Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
Candidates are advised to report to the venue by 09.30 Hrs. for registration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database