Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Research Assoc I
• Performs tests in all sections of laboratory.
• Performance of daily internal QC and review.
• Proficiency testing - analyses and review.
• Preparation for audits / inspection.
• Maintenance of equipment and records.
• Maintenance of laboratory inventory.
• Maintenance & care of freezer & refrigerators.
• Follow up of equipment maintenance and calibration schedules.
• Supervision of washing and cleaning of glassware and waste segregation.
• Ensure proper sample storage and discarding.
• Monitoring safety in laboratory.
• Coordination of training as per matrix.
• Preparation of SOPs.
• Preparation of duty roster.
• Operation of LIS (authorized modules).
M.Sc Medical Biochemistry with 2-3 years exp / B.Sc Medical Biochemistry with 5-7 years exp
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Experience : 2-3 years
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th January, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database