Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible PH-Hearing Handicapped candidates for backlog recruitment to the post of Staff Nurses (4 posts) & Pharmacist Gr-II (1 post) to work on contract basis in APVVP Hospitals of Ananthapuramu District under the administrative control of District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP), Ananthapuramu.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No.of posts notified : 01 [PH-Visually Handicapped(Women)]
Required educational & technical qualifications for the post : Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy from Govt., recognized Institutions and must be registered in AP Pharmacy Council.
Salary per month (in.Rs.) : 28,000/-
• The number of posts notified above in this recruitment are subject to increase / decrease based on the directions issued by the Government of AP / Commissioner, APVVP, Vijayawada / District Selection Committee, Ananthapuramu from time to time.
• All the Rights are reserved to the District Selection Committee, Ananthapuramu to cancel or reschedule the recruitment process at any time without any notice.
Eligibility : Only Physically Handicapped (Hearing Handicapped) Male and Female candidates are eligible.
Age : As per the orders issued by the Government in GO.Ms.No.52, GAD(Ser.A) Dept., Dt:17.06.2020 the maximum age limit is 50 years as on 01.07.2021
Weightage : a) 75 marks based on aggregate of marks obtained in all the years of qualifying examination.
b) Upto 15 marks for experience of Government service will be allowed to the candidates who are working on contract / outsourcing basis in earmarked Government Institutions / State and Central Govt., Schemes as detailed;
1) 2.5 marks per 6 months in Tribal Area.
2) 2.0 marks per 6 months in Rural Area.
3) 1.0 marks per 6 months in Urban Area.
c) Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
Remuneration : Will be paid as per GO.Ms.No.64, HM&FW(A1) Dept., Dt:10.06.2020.
** The process of selection of candidates for the said posts will be made purely based on merit duly following the Rule of Reservation.
See All Other Jobs in our Database