The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) - Ahmedabad is an Institute of National importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and further extendable based on exemplary performance of the candidate.
Post : Office Assistant (Purchase)
Duration of Initial Appointment : 01 Year
Post : 01
Consolidated Salary : Rs. 32,000/-
Minimum Qualification and Experience : M.Sc / M.Pharm in any subject from a recognized university in India.
Desirable Qualification :
1.Diploma in Materials Management or similar qualification
2. Knowledge of Government rules and regulations regarding Procurement
Experience : 3 years of relevant experience in Handling of Purchase matters, Inventory Management.
Maximum Age : 35 Years
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance.
2. The applicant must submit online application.
3. Application should be made online indicating the post. Application which is incomplete, not supported by self-attested copies of academic and professional qualifications, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
4. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
5. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
6. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
9. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the institution. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
12. No need to send hard copy.
13. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
14 Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
15. Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.100/-. Submitting the application form and paying fee should be done only through the online process; please visit Institute’s website niperahm.ac.in for the same. After submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated of the completed form.
Last date of Online Application & Payment of Fees : 07/02/2021 (up to 5.00 pm)
See All Other Jobs in our Database