Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Quality Specialist III
• Compilation of high quality annual product reviews and product quality reviews for third party manufacturing products marketed in various countries and various sites
• Liasing the third party contract manufacturers and QA personnel located globally for data collection required for compilation of APRs/PQRs
• Evaluate reviews , recommend actions and professionally communicate to sites quality units so as to continually improve qualityof products
• coordinate with quality oversight units assigned for issues related to compilation of APR's/ PQR's
• Supporting quality systems management within the PQR's centre and participate in continous process improvement projects to improve efficiency of the unit
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience
• Candidate should have expeirence in preparing PQR"s with background of quality assurance , knowledge of QMS, change control systems. Candidate should be from regulatory environment from pharma.
• Should have experience in tracwise, oracle, SAP (preferred)
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc
Location : Mumbai, IN
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 30th January, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database