Nizampur Municipal Corporation, under the Government's National Health Mission (NUHM) for the Department of Medical Health, temporary posts in the following categories are required to be filled on contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 07
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age limit : max age limit is 38 years
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per month
Experience : Experience Preference First, Register in Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
At the time of interview, the applicant should bring the original certificates. Attested copies of the following certificates should be brought along with the application.
The age of the applicant / candidate will be taken into account for the age of the Walk In Interview.
The detailed procedure for recruitment coefficient will be as follows:
1. The required officers and employees mentioned in the advertisement will be appointed through Walk In Interview or full time and part time medical officer, staff nurse and pharmacist posts on wholesale honorarium under National Urban Health Mission.
2. The method of grading will be followed by conducting interviews as per the guidelines of the Commissioner Family Welfare and Director, National Health Mission.
3. The list of selected candidates and candidates in the waiting list will be published on the interview venue as well as on the website of the Corporation if possible on the same day.
4. As the selection list is being published on merit basis, all the candidates other than the selected candidates will remain on the waiting list.
Method of Selection of Candidates:
1. Applicants should bring original certificate at the time of interview. Also attach attested photocopies of original certificates in the following order with the application.
1) Educational Qualification (10th, 12th, Prescribed Qualification Certificate for Designation) Certificate of Qualification, Certificate of Technical Qualification
2) Maharashtra Medical Council, Maharashtra Nursing Council Certificate as per the post ) (If backward class)
3) School Leaving Certificate
4) Aadhar Card
5) Caste Certificate, Caste Verification Certificate (Validity) (If Backward Class)
6) Non Criminal Certificate
7) Domicile Certificate (Residence in Maharashtra)
8) Certificate of Experience
9) 2 color photographs of the candidate in the near future Rs. 500 / - and for backward class candidates Rs. It is mandatory to attach Demand Draft of Rs. 300 / - in the name of Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, BNCMC
2. If the name is registered at District Employment and Self-Employment Office, Thane and Integrated Tribal Development Project, Shahapur, attested photocopy of the registration certificate should be brought.
3. Must have knowledge of Marathi for all positions.
4. There will be no cost to attend the oral interview.
5. Only applications received from candidates following this advertisement will be considered. An earlier application to the Corporation will not be considered. Also, applications of backward class candidates who have migrated to Maharashtra from other states will not be considered.
6. Candidates are required to apply for more than one post, post wise separate application along with personal information (Bio - Data) along with educational qualification and other mentioned documents in the prescribed format. Incomplete and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
7. Candidates have to ensure that they fulfill all the qualifications and conditions for the post applied for. Candidates will be disqualified if it is observed at any stage that they are not fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and conditions. If appointed, the service will be reduced and no correspondence will be considered.
Walk in Interview
Date : 13/01/2021
Time : Application acceptance time 09:30 am to noon 12:00 p.m
Venue : Bhiwandi Nizampur City Corporation, New Administrative Building, 6th Floor, Medical Health Department, Bhiwandi, Dist. Thane
See All Other Jobs in our Database