The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma
Army Recruitment Rally for the category of Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma will be held for eligible Male candidates of 07 districts of Kerala i.e Trivandrum, Kollam, Alleppey, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Idukki, and Ernakulam for the period 01 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date will be intimated later) at Udupi (Karnataka) (Venue will be intimated later). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 28 Jan 2021 to 13 Mar 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail 7 to 10 days before the rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Age (Years) : 19-25 years (01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001)
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 167
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5 CM expansion)
Education QR : 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass and qualified in ‘D’ Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in ‘B’ Pharma with 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Note : Education Certificate issued by Education Boards (mentioned in Appendix ‘A’ for Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa), affiliated to / listed by respective Education Boards of State, COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 3 above.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital within 14 days of the referral and report back to RO (HQ), Bangalore for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer Computerized/photocopied / shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized school/College/Board/University.
(ii) Provisional/ Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
(iii) Candidates with Matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(iv) List of Education Board recognized by State Governments/ UT administrations attach as Appendix ‘A’ will only be accepted.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photographs issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU / MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents : -
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix ‘B’.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor later.
(m) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(n) Affidavit. An affidavit signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen attached at Appendix ‘C’ (Affidavit in old format will not be accepted) duly attested by Notary will be submitted by the candidate during rally site
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card, COVID-19 free/ asymptomatic certificate (format attached as per Appendix ‘D’) and No Risk Certificate (format attached as per Appendix ‘E’). Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued within 48 hours prior to the rally reporting day. Anyone found with fake admit card / certificates will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. All candidates will be thermally screened at the rally site. Candidate having temperature / showing symptoms will be directed to report again on a designated day earmarked at rally site for all such cases. If the candidate is again having symptoms, he will not be allowed to participate in the rally.
9. All candidates will be in possession of face masks and gloves.
10. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
11. Age and Education Criteria. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
12. Unfair Means. Giving/ taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law..
13. Certificates. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted and all candidates are required to bring three sets of photocopy of all certificates.
14. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
15. No compensation for Death/ injury/ loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is a mandatory requirement.
16. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
17. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
18. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
19. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
20. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
21. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
22. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
23. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 28 Jan 2021 to 13 Mar 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database