The National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, is a leading research Institute in India with a long-standing reputation for scientific excellence. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure for pursuing research in immunology and allied sciences. The Institute also imparts vigorous long-term research training leading to a Ph.D degree.
Post : Research Associate (One position only)
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Regulation of neuronal cell cycle during differentiation and death by miRNAs and their regulators” funded by DBT Tenable till : 07.03.2021
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Pushkar Sharma Staff Scientist-VII email@example.com
Educational Qualifications :
Ph.D Biotechnology / Biophysics / Biochemistry / Life Sciences or any other related field
Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019, depending upon qualifications & experience. Rs. 47,000/- to Rs. 54,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge : Experience in molecular biology, recombinant DNA, protein chemistry. Handling of mammalian cell lines and cell culture techniques. Candidates with live cell and confocal microscopy, FACS are also encouraged to apply
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. Hostel/housing facility may be provided to the female candidates.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held online through video conferencing.
6. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 20th January, 2021
PS : Due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will be held through online mode only. Please mention your valid email ID while applying for the above position.
See All Other Jobs in our Database