National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Project Assistant
Online Applications are invited for the following vacancy under Non-lnstitutional ad-hoc project to be filled at King George's Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Title of project :- "Clinical Phenotypes and Genetic Regulation of endometriosis in Indian women" funded by DBT Wellcome India Alliance
Stipend : Rs. 16,000/-. p.m.s
Essential qualification : Master’s degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Genetics / Bioinformatics / Microbiology
• Experience of counseling patients, working experience in Hospital/Clinic
• Proficiency in internet applications and communication skill.
Age Limit : 28 years
Duration : 1 year (to be extended on yearly basis for 3 years)
Nature of Duties
• To assist the Collaborator in preparation of Ethics Committee documents, progress reports etc, and in recruitment of study participants, data collection, data entry, quality control
• Conduct the experimental work including blood separation, labeling and monitor the storage of clinical samples, timely entry of data into electronic database and transportation of samples to ICMR- NIRRH, Mumbai by designated courier company
• Participate in video/telephone meeting with Pi's, Collaborators and to provide regular compliance to Research team at PI laboratory at ICMR-NIRRH for maintaining the centralized clinical and genomic database at ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
• To assist in any other works related to the project or other scientific/technical activities.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Woman Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates can join online Interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
11. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the sp found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Due to the lockdown. Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
13. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
14. Applying for the post of Project Assistant projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview. Applications will be screened and shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview. Details regarding online interviews will be informed later.
Last Date : 10.01.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database