The seed for the establishment and growth of TANUVAS was sown as early as 1876, when the Madras Veterinary College was started as an Agricultural School in Chennai to offer diploma and certificate course in the field of veterinary and animal sciences. The institute attained the status of a college in the year 1903 (01.10.1903), when it started functioning at Dobbin Hall, Chennai and admitted 20 students for a three-year diploma course called GMVC (Graduate of Madras Veterinary College).
Post : Project Associate - I
Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply through on line for one temporary post of Project Associate-I with essential scanned documents (as mentioned in the terms and conditions) so as to reach the same to the e- mail ID of the Principal Investigator, ICAR-Outreach Programme and Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu on 13.01.2021. The short listed candidates will be intimated the details of interview through their email ID on 19.01.2021. On line interview will be held on 22.01.2021 at 10.30 am.
Essential : M.Pharm / Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Biotechnology / M.VSc in Pharmacology
• Desirable : A minimum of two years of industrial experience in product development
Emoluments : Rs 25,000/- pei month + HRA
Project Scheme : ICAR-Outreach Progiamine on “Ethno Veterinary Medicine”
Terms and Conditions
1. The e-mail ID for submitting application and other scanned documents is firstname.lastname@example.org. in
2. Upper Age limit for the position is 35 years (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Government norms).
3. The above position is purely on temporary basis, the appointment will co- terminus with the project. The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption / regularization in the Institute.
4. Those who have already participated in the previous Interview for the same post called by the undersigned need not apply again.
5. The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his /her services are no more required or his/ her contribution is considered not up to the mark
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. All eligible candidates are requested to be present on line 15 minutes before the scheduled time and date of interview
8. The applicants must submit through on line the filled in application form (format enclosed) and the scanned copies of original documents such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience and community certificate and other docucuments as per application for verification.
Date and Time of On-Line Interview : Date 22/01/2021 Time 10.30 am
See All Other Jobs in our Database