NIPER Ahmedabad was initiated with three specializations Biotechnology, Natural Products and Pharmaceutics and over the period of time three more specialisations Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology and Toxicology were added in 2010. Subsequently in 2011, to cater the needs of Medical device industry in India, another feather was added to the cap of NIPER Ahmedabad in the form of specialisation in Medical Devices.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (1 Post)
Applications are invited for open interview from eligible candidates for filling up the following temporary position for a sponsored project from the DST - Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) to be undertaken in the Department of Medical Devices of NIPER- Ahmedabad. The position is temporary, and the offer will be initially for One Year that can be extended further based on the performance and will be co-terminus with the project. If the candidate also fulfills the institute criteria, admission in Ph.D. through NIPER entrance may be considered.
Funding Agency : DST – SERB, Government of India.
Salary : Rs.31000 + 24% HRA per month
Principle investigator : Dr. Govinda Kapusetti Assistant Professor (Medical Devices) Email: email@example.com
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.S in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Medical Devices, Nanotechnology & Sciences, Biophysics, and Biochemistry
The primary focus of this project :
1. Synthesis of next-generation piezoelectric nanostructures
2. Synthesis of bone cement and its physicochemical charectrization
3. In-vitro and in-vivo evolution of bone cement as per standards
4. Writing of research articles, patents, and other related documentation
Mode of Interview : Walk-in-Interview
Date and time of the Interview : 30 January 2021, 10:30 AM onwards
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Registrar, NIPER-A (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to individual PI/Co-PI or bring with themselves at the time of interview. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The open interview will be held on Saturday, 30 January 2021, 10.30 AM onwards, at NIPER-Ahmedabad.
• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• The venue of the Interview – Conference Room, NIPER-Ahmedabad, Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India.
• The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
• Candidates who come after 12:00 PM will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database