AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD' (APL) is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$2.8 Billion revenues for 2018-19, with presence in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA. APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium. APL manufactured 33 Billion+ diverse dosage forms in 2018-19. APL has 27 manufacturing facilities and 5 R&D centres worldwide.
Post : Manager / Sr. Manager - Project Management (Formulations)
• Planning, coordination, scheduling, tracking, and monitonng of projects through its entire life cycle with various cross-functional teams like FRD, FARD, SCM, TT, QA. QC, Regulatory, Logistics, Vendors and Manufacturing.
• To decide project timelines and monitor it throughout the project for timely completion Monitoring overall inventory and provisions. To highlight any potential delays and take corrective and preventive actions by identifying early warning signals with on time escalation.
• To follow-up & track the API status, Excipients availability, Innovator sample status, Working Standards, Impurities and Columns status etc.
• To create milestone-based project and work breakdown structure (WBS), ensure reviews and mid-course corrections, as applicable.
• To track development of Auto Injector projects & allied machinery.
• Handling of Alternate Vendor Development and Site Transfer projects
MSc / M.Pharma / MBA with 10-14 years of experience in Project Management- Formulations (Injectable)
Work Location : Aurobindo Pharma Research Centre -1, Bachupally, Hyderabad-500090, India
Candidates can share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database