National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
Post : Research Assistant
Applications are invited for one position of RESEARCH ASSISTANT under a project entitled “A community study to assess the prevalence, knowledge and disability regarding low back pain among North Indian population” sponsored by Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi GP-430 under the supervision of Dr. Dipika Bansal, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar. The engagement is co-terminus with the duration of the project. The term of the project is ending on 06.08.2021.
Minimum Qualification : (i) M.Sc. in Pharmacology / Clinical Research/ Pharmaceutics OR (ii) M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutics / Clinical Research/ Clinical Pharmacy / Medicinal Chemistry OR (iii) Pharm. D OR (iv) MPH Public health
Age limit : Below 32 years
Tenure of the post : Co-terminus with the project.
Fellowship : 31000/-p.m
1. The virtual interviews will be held on 15th January, 2021 (Friday) between 3.00PM to 4.00PM.
2. Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the application form.
3. The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form (in .pdf format) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th January, 2021 (Tuesday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name : Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, NIPER Branch, Sector-67, SAS Nagar-160062
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code: SBIN0051018
4. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
5. Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
6. Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
7. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
8. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
9. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Last Date : 15th January, 2021 (Friday) between 3.00PM to 4.00PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database