All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Post : Research Assistant (01)
Title of the Project : Characterization of potential therapeutic agents targeting crucial enzymes of novel coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2) for COVID-19
Funding Agency : AIIMS
Consolidated Salary : Rs 31,000/month
Duration : Till Dec, 2021
1. Candidate should have M.Sc degree (Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biophysics / Bioinformatics / Microbiology / Life Sciences) with 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA grade.
2. Candidate must have a NET or GATE qualification.
Desirable Qualifications : Candidate should have an experience on molecular biology, protein purification and other protein biochemistry techniques
1. Interested candidates may send filled up Application form and their CV by post or email at (email@example.com) to the undersigned not later than 31st January, 2021 by 5 PM.
2. Only selected candidate will be called for interview.
3. Applicant must bring all the testimonials of Education Qualification and Experience certificates along with himself/herself at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
See All Other Jobs in our Database