Walk in interview in QC, Production, Packing, ADL, Microbiology at Bristol Laboratories
Established in 1997, Bristol Laboratories is a fast growing British pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture, marketing and distribution of generic medicines in the UK and Europe. We work towards offering a wide range of high-quality medicines to the healthcare sector in the UK, that optimises cost efficiencies whilst ensuring reliable supply.
Post : QC / Production / Packing / ADL / Microbiology
• Quality Control Analyst – 5+ years of exp required.
• ADL Analyst – 5+ years of exp required.
• Microbiology Officer - 5+ years of exp required.
• QC Manager – 10+ years ofexp required
• ADL Manager – 10+ years of exp required
• Production Manager – 12+ years of experience required
• Packing Manager – 12+ years of experience required
Please Note:- Candidates need to carry 3 copies of their updated resume while coming for interview and 3 passport size photographs along with originals and one set of photocopies of below documents :-
1) Educational qualification degree certificates of second highest and highest degree achieved
2) Work experience letters involving appointment letter, latest increment breakup letter and latest 3 months salary slips
3) Valid Passport – First & last page
4) Address proofs – Aadhar card & Pan card
5) School leaving certificate / Birth certificate
Locations : United Kingdom and India
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
WALK-IN DRIVE with Bristol laboratories ltd on 6th January & 7th Jan between 10am- 8 pm at Goa, Treebo trend Green Park Hotel Panjm in the Basement Hall.
Also Please Note that Selected candidates will be on companies full time employment payrolls and will be sponsored Work Permit visa
For any queries please feel free to contact me, Sunita Velayudhan Human Resources Bristol Laboratories
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database