Vacancy for Senior Executive, Executive in Pharmacology at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Senior Executive / Executive - Pharmacology
• Calibration of instruments/equipment as per SOPs
• Preparation, implementation, and revision of SOPs
• In vivo Screening (Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetic) of new chemical entities for MD and CNS projects; their documentation and submission of reports
• In vivo repeat dose toxicity studies as per OECD/Schedule Y guidelines
• Screening of new chemical entities using in-vitro cell-based assays for MD and CNS projects; their documentation and submission of reports
• Standardization of new in vitro cell-based and membrane binding assays for the screening of new chemical entities in MD and CNS projects
• Standardization of in vitro cell-based and biochemical assays for the screening of new chemical entities in a new therapeutic area.
• Identification and evaluation of targets in new therapeutic areas to work on, in future.
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : M. Pharm (Pharmacology)
Location : Lalru – Punjab
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacology Research & Development
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database