Require Hospital Business Manager at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group committed to helping people around the world build families and live better lives. Ferring is a leader in reproductive medicine and women’s health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology. Ferring employs approximately 6,500 people worldwide, has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
Post : Hospital Business Manager
Job Description :
Role Purpose Statement:
• To promote company brands to the doctors in the assigned hospitals, generate prescriptions; ensure stock availability at the retailers / stockiest to meet the sales objectives. Create customer engagement through scientific discussion or through scientific initiatives.
Main Accountabilities :
• Meeting key decision makers / doctors in assigned key accounts and create a high science image for Ferring.
• Implementation of marketing strategies, conduct CMEs and customer / paramedical / patient engagement activities.
• Ensure availability of stocks at all the designated stocking points / hospital / maternity homes as per SOP for Cold Chain Brands and liaise for product supplies to customers.
• Regular visits to key decision makers in assigned key accounts - departmental heads (HODs), consultants, institution heads , nurses, institution pharmacists and purchase department
• Identify and analyze business potential for multi specialty product range at assigned key accounts through relationship with Key Doctors and Key Hospitals.
- Follow up on key accounts evolution
- Propose new Key Accounts – changes if any
- Track the prescription habits of the KOL, check his/ her consideration of our products, his/ her publications and ensure his/her influence in the medical community
• Market intelligence: Regularly update market feedback to reporting manager and Product Management team.
• Focus and grow the key brands. Execute pre- launch activities & ensure success of New launches
• Ensure the stipulated customer coverage and frequency. A complete track and database of the key accounts that reflects how they could impact in our sales.
• Coordination with distribution channel to facilitate adherence.
• Demonstrate the reconstitution or administration of the drug to customers.
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Business
End Date : 30th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database