The institute was established as ”Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda)“ on February 19, 1981 as peripheral unit under the Central Council For Research in Ayurveda and Siddha (CCRAS) and started functioning along with the facilities of OPD, IPD and Mobile Clinical Research Unit (MCRU) Pathology and Bio chemistry Laboratory at Lucknow. The institute was upgraded and renamed as “Central Research Institute (Ayurveda)” on February 1997 by merging various units.
Post : Ayurvedic Pharmacist
No.of Posts : 03
Essential : Degree or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy, B. Pharm/ D. Pharm (Ayurveda) from any Recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital.
Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/- per month
Age Limit : 27 Years
General information to the candidates
1. Age Limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation for age limit in case of SC'ST OBC candidates as per Government rules.
2. The engagement of above post are initially for a period for 06(six) months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
3. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview's.
5. the Selection Committee has right to cancel, the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
• Interested Candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear at the above mentioned address for written test followed by Interview on the same day, with their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopies of all necessary certificates along with the originals for verification within 10:00AM. Beyond the stipulated date and time no candidate will be allowed to write the written test and further attend interview.
• Selected candidates under the projects will be posted at different districts, viz- Kakrabon (Gomati district). Moharchara (Khowai district) and Jirania (West Tripura district)
Walk-in Interview will be conducted on 06-02-2020, Thursday from 9:30 AM onwards in the Chamber of the Research Officer (S-III) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Centre, Agartala, Tripura.
Regional Ayurveda Research Centre
135, Ramnagar Road No. 4 (2nd crossing) Agartala, Tripura-799002
See All Other Jobs in our Database