The Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) set up in 1957 is the only national center in the country where research in all disciplines relating to fishing and fish processing is undertaken. The institute started functioning at Cochin in 1957. Research centers function at Veraval (Gujarat), Visakhapatnam (AP) and Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Post : Young Professional I
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the temporary post of Young Professional-I (on contractual basis) to work in Fish Processing Division of CIFT, Cochin. The duration of engagement will be for one year.
Fellowship : Rs.15,000/- per month (consolidated)
First class Masters degree in the field of Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
First class degree in M.FSc. Post Harvest Technology / M.Sc. Industrial Fisheries.
Age limit : Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on a preliminary screening followed by Interview.
Terms & Conditions
• Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m.
• Age limit (as on 07/02/2020): Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
• Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
• Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
• Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
• The candidate should at least hold a Provisional Certificate in r/o. Graduation/ Professional Courses. (website results/ result awaiting candidates will not be considered)
• The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms.
• The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
• No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
• The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Date of Interview : 07/02/2020
Venue : CIFT, Cochin
Time : 10 A.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database