Recruitment for Junior Consultant at NHSRC
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistance. Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre's mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Post : Junior Consultant - Child Health
Roles and Responsibilities :
To assist Child Health Division in implementation of Newborn and Child Health Programs under the National Health Mission (NHM) with respect to following thematic areas:
1. Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to the thematic areas for strengthening and implementation of Newborn and Child Health Programs such as HBNC, HBYC, FBNC and Nutritional interventions.
2. Provide technical assistance for planning, implementation and mid-course corrections, feedback to improve Newborn and Child Health Programs.
3. Facilitate capacity building of government functionaries at state level trainings of newborn and child health programs.
4. Assist in developing technical reports and reviewing of existing guidelines and training manuals and dissemination of the same at the State/ district levels.
5. Assist in appraisal of States/UTs annual PIPs.
6. Any other work assigned by the Supervisor within the Child Health framework Outputs.
1. Preferably MBBS with PG in Public Health having 0-1 year work experience or BDS/ BAMS / BHMS / MSW / Masters in social sciences / Para Medical / BSc Nursing with Public Health post graduate qualifications with 0-2 years of work experience.
2. Familiarity with the Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/strategies particularly National Health Mission.Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with NHM at National/State Level.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
5. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
6. Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
7. Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
8. Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age : Up to 35 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Remuneration Range : Between Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 70,000/- per month *Fee offered within the band will be commensurate to qualification and experience
Location : New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts.
To Apply : Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org only by 10-Feb-2020.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database