Pharmacy career opportunity at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 3 M.Sc programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program and Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design. The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Name of the Research Project : Affordable and cost effective cancer diagnosis/treatment using gold based biodegradable nanoparticles.
Sponsoring Agency : MHRD, Govt. of India
Duration : 6 months
Monthly compensation : Rs. 25,000 (Consolidated)
Essential Qualifications : M.Tech (Nanomedicine, Biotechnology) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. M.Sc. students who qualified any national entrance test are also eligible to apply.
Age : Candidates should not be more than 28 years
For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan
Address: Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, TS-502285, India.
• Eligible candidates should apply on or before Jan 20th, 2020, by filling the google form.
• * - Preference will be given to candidates who have cleared CSIR-NET JRF/ICMR/DBT –JRF /INSPIRE Fellowship, prior experience in cell culture/animal handling and they will be considered for Ph.D. conversion.
• Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email. (Tentative date of interview: 24-01-2020)
• Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates, and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
• No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
• Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 6 months.
See All Other Jobs in our Database