Job for Research Fellow at Manipal Academy of Higher Education | M.Sc, M.Pharm, Pharm.D
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) invites application for position of Research Fellow to work in collaboration with National Institutes of Health (NIH)/CRDF sponsored research project.
Post : Research Fellow
• M.Sc, M.Pharm, Pharm.D or Ph.D (Microbiology / Molecular biology / Biotechnology preferred)
• Microbiology/molecular biology
• Prior clinical research experience is preferred
• Passion for research
• Good Communication & leadership Skills
• Computer skills
• Knowledge in Kannada is a must.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Collecting patient’s data and informed consent.
• Collecting patients’ samples (blood, sputum).
• Performing Sputum/BAL microscopy, GeneXpert and Liquid culture for Mtb.
• Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team.
Eligible candidates may send application along with their detailed CV, Position applying for, a recent passport size photo, documents in support of qualification, research experience (if any), names of two references on or before January 15, 2020 to the address mentioned below. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email to appear for the interview. Remuneration is based on research experience.
Deputy Director, HR
See All Other Jobs in our Database