CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, a premier Institute under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature. CSIR-CDRI is a pioneer biomedical research organization in India and has the infrastructure and expertise to develop a drug from conceptualization to commercialization. In the year 2012, CSIR-CDRI shifted to its state of the art new campus, which has been set up with a vision to serve as a Nodal Center of CSIR in new drug discovery and development.
Post : Programme Coordinator of Coordinating Cell, MoES
A Coordinating Cell for the project "DRUGS FROM SEA" has to be created under the guidance of Director, CSIR-CDRI for which the following short term contractual position is available.
Project Title : Biological Evaluations, Discovery of Novel Bioactive Compounds & Coordination of the programme "Drug from Sea"
Under MoES programme "Development of potential drugs from Sea-Marine Natural Product inspired Leads" (MNPIDL).
Remuneration: Rs. 100000/- (One Lakh) Per month Consolidated or last pay drawn minus pension, which ever is less.
Age : Should not have attained the age of 65 years.
Essential Qualification and experience : Ph.D in Chemistry / Pharmacology / Microbiology / Biochemistry with more than 10 years research experience, and experience of managing large projects.
Job Description : To assist the Director, CSIR-CDRI in interacting with all participating centres, project data management, timely monitoring of various reports and budgets, organizing meetings, updating web portal etc. and any other matter assigned time to time.
Duration : The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year which can be extended annually up to a maximum period of 03 years on satisfactory performance or till further orders whichever is earlier. However, it may not be extended after attainment of 65 year age in any circumstances.
1. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of submissions of application form.
2. All applications will be screened by a committee. The Committee can set their own criteria for short-listing the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow on 16-02-2020 by e-mail mentioned in application form by the candidate. The result of Screening will be displayed on Institute website.
3. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned project. Candidates engaged in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
4. Engagement of Programme Coordinator would be on full time basis. They will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement.
5. Tax deduction at Sources: -The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at sources before effecting the payment for which the office will issue TDS certificate.
6. Confidentiality of data and documents: - The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the office shall remain with this office. No one shall utilize of publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of assignment for the office, without the express written consent of the office. The Progarmme Coordinator shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records or assignments to the office before the expiry of the contract and before.
7. Conflict of Interest: -The Progarmme Coordinator engaged by this office, shall not represent or give opinion or advise to others in any matter which is averse to the interest of this office.
8. No TA/DA is admissible for Interview, joining the position.
9. Leave: -The consultant would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled to Casual Leave of 8 days in a calendar year, to be calculated on pro-rata basis.
10. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any political influence or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the above position.
11. Termination of Service : The engagement may be terminated at any time by the office with assigning any reasons by given a notice of 30 days. In case, a Programme Coordinator desires to leave the assignment, he/she is to give 30 dats' notice which can be curtailed/extended depending upon the workload.
12. The duly completed applications should be submitted in prescribed proforma till last date. The application should be submitted with the all Self attested requisite documents viz. Educational Qualifications and research experience and PPO etc.
13. shortlisted candidates must bring with them all Original requisite documents viz. Educational Qualifications and research experiences and PPO etc. at the time of Interview. In case of failure to bring the original certificate, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
14. For any updation/information regarding this advertisement, please visit our website.
Soft copy of the application in prescribed format alongwith a copy of CV has to be e-mailed to CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a hard copy should be sent by speed post to Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Jankipuram extension, sector-10, Sitapur road, Lucknow-226031, UP, India, mentioning the advt. no. and position on the envelope.
The last date for submission of application is 03-02-2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database