Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, is a Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road, and is nearly 12 Km from the main (Charbagh) railway station, Lucknow Airport and city center (Hazratganj). From the railway station, private buses (route 3) run to the Institute at short intervals. Alternatively, pre-paid auto-rickshaws taxis are also available for travel to the Institute.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright individuals for the post of JRF in the ICMR funded project "Targeting mitophagy in breast carcinogenesis through mitochondrial-mediated mechanisms" purely on temporary basis.
Postgraduate degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
• Scholars who are cleared through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC, NET, Including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
• The selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
Desirable: Experience in mammalian cell culture techniques/ molecular biology/cancer biology.
Emoluments : 31,000 + HRA (As per ICMR norms)
Age limit : 28 years or below as on the date of advertisement. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped and women candidates will be extended as per ICMR rules.
General Terms and conditions:
• The position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
• The initial appointment will be for one year which can be curtailed /extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and availability of funds.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• The director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason.
• Interested candidates can email their detailed Curriculum Vitae with age proof till 14/02/2020 and should appear with all the relevant documents for the interview on 17/02/2020 at the following address at 11AM.
Dr. Lokendra Kumar Sharma
Department of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology
SGPGIMS-Raebareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226014
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database