Career for BPharm as Training Coordinator at Clinical Development Services Agency, Gov of India
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post : Training Coordinator
Projects : CDSA-BCIL-BIRAC-NBM workshop series 2020
Age Limit : 25 – 30 years
Consolidated salary per month : up to Rs 35,000 per month consolidated
Duration : One year
• Co-ordinating all training programs beginning with the BCIL and BIRAC-NBM programs along with the CDSA training team.
• Work on the online courses (formatting content, editing video content).
• Work on the GCP certification system.
• To carry out any other duties as directed by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable
• Bachelor Degree in Science (Life sciences is preferable) / Pharmaceutical Science / Management / Arts / Commerce, etc.
• Familiarity with basic computer applications like MS PowerPoint/ Word/Excel, Adobe applications, Internet, video editing, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desirable : 2 years of working knowledge, preferably in the area of training.
General Terms & Conditions
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
6. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons. 7. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc.
8. This position is strictly project-based.
9. The list of all the shortlisted candidates for the interview, date of interview & the final results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
10. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
11. This position will be placed in CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) as mentioned below:
• Matriculation Mark sheet
• Intermediate Mark sheet
• Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Ph.D degree
• Relevant experience certificates
• Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• List of Publications (if any)
• List of patents (if any
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
e. On successful submission of your application, a pop up window will appear showing the reference number. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
An extramural unit of THSTI, Department of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India 3rd Floor,
THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
Last date for receipt of online application is 21st Jan 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database