Work as Site PMO Lead at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Site PMO Lead
Complexity and Scope of Responsibility
• Sets objectives for and manages multiple projects/ ongoing work activities of moderate complexity within Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
• Manages and leads people, technological and financial resources at the Sub Business
• May lead by influence rather than direct authority
Breadth and Depth of Knowledge
• Provides technical / functional leadership to teams Leverages technical/functional expertise across own and related disciplines.
• Demonstrates comprehensive industry knowledge.
Exhibits business expertise and an understanding of the external marketplace and customer requirements.
• Actively shares knowledge with others across multiple Sub Business Unit/Sub
• Operating Unit through existing knowledge sharing processes/systems Encourages others to share knowledge across the organization.
Innovation and Risk-Taking
• Identifies existing process/product improvements
• Develops innovative, advanced new concepts that improve processes / products across own and related disciplines
• Takes appropriate risks to achieve desired results
• Complexity of Decisions (e.g., Ambiguity, Complexity of Solutions)
• Solves complex problems, where previous experience outside of own area may be relevant.
Impact of Decisions
• Decisions impact multiple Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Units mid-term objectives
Significant or long-term decisions are reviewed by senior management
Vision, Strategy, and Business Alignment
• Establishes operational activities/projects that support mid-term goals and set direction for the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit.
• Recognizes development needs and identifies/creates development opportunities (e.g., special assignments) for colleagues within own Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
• Develops a talent base and anticipates development needs within the area of responsibility.
• Manages performance of direct and indirect reports and support Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit objectives through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching and performance evaluation.
• Uses communication to help ensure alignment within and outside of Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
• Creates and delivers presentations to direct reports and other internal stakeholders across Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit.
Manages teams that execute direction for the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Provides input to senior management decisions that may have an impact on business direction within the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Partners with Global Business Unit/Global Operating Unit or Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit leadership to accomplish objectives.
Prepares for and manages change that impacts the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit.
Graduation in Engineering or Pharmacy with Post Graduation in Business Management. PMP certification is desirable 16+ years of experience in manufacturing industry with specific exposure to Program/Project Management or Delivery Management of API, Formulations and Life Sciences Company. Out of the same, at least 2 years of experience as head of PMO or Projects. Experience in Project Management of both EPC projects and Tech Transfer programs are preferable.
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.E, MBA
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Site
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database