Work as Senior Customer Service Specialist at Boston Scientific
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Post : Senior Customer Service Specialist Job
• Process orders coming in via fax, e-mail or telephone and for customers according to specific requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries, returns etc.
• Process stock deliveries to sales representatives in Region, as well as inventory transfers (for CS Rep II only).
• Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier).
• Arrange special deliveries on request.
• Control and send out invoices.
• File ordering documents and related records.
• Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives.
• Follow-up short term consignment stocks with customers and sales representatives (for CS Rep II only).
• Respond to questions from sales representatives, pharmacists, nurses and/or doctors about orders, deliveries, product availability etc.
• Handle backorders.
• On request, act as back-up for colleagues within the CS team (for CS Rep II only).
• Must know warehouse managment
• Develop procedures and establishes effective working standards to meet needs of internal & external customers for supporting company operations with increased effeciency,improved controls and speed.
• Collabrate with sales & marketing and other departments to identify customer service vulnerabilities and close operational gaps and drive productivity.
• Prepare and submitt weekly dashboard & report for internal & external stake holders
• Enable and handle customer service communications and negotiation as applicable.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Guragaon (Haryana , India)
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Requisition ID: 441343
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database