Work as Project Manager at MakroCare
MakroCare Expert Strategic Development and Commercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. Our Experience, Programs and Processes bring a New Dimension to Development Strategy, Regulatory/Risk Planning & Management, Clinical Research, Medical/Scientific Support and Emerging Region Expansion.
Post : Project Manager
• Manages the full project management life cycle for international Clinical Trials / Biometrics / Regulatory projects
• Leads the project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between projects and works to ensure initiatives meet the Goals and Objectives of the overall program.
• Provides both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, issues, and makes recommendations on project decisions to PMO and Senior Management.
• Manages all aspects of the project management of a corporate initiative, which may include: work plans, charter, resource allocations, communication plans, and closeout.
• Develops and maintains lessons-learned inputs in the project repository for utilization on future projects.
• Resolves political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the projects.
• Provides Finance with monthly accruals and forecasts by the due date established by Finance using the tools.
• Provides regular updates to Program Director, Project sponsor and stakeholders on the status of the budget. Documents reasons for budget excess or shortfall.
• Project resource utilization forecast reporting, actuals vs. estimated reports, etc.
• Provides project status updates to customer management, management and MakroCare leadership.
• Support business managers in client relationship management & assisting in maximizing customer satisfaction leading to repeat business
Experience : 6-12yrs
Location : Telangana
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Project Management
End Date : 28/03/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database