Vacancy for Senior Specialist at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Senior Specialist (Asst. Mgr.) Supplier Quality
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical operations.
• Knowledge of Regulations/Guidance's, on Supplier qualification
• Application of technical skills and Work Team Knowledge to achieve assigned work on projects / assignments.
• Decision making skills to resolve moderately complex problems within guidelines and policies.
• Assure Vendor quality programs meet the Pfizer Quality Standards.
• Qualifications and approval of service providers and material vendors.
• Coordination with Global for introduction / approval of new service provider /vendor.
• Perform the risk assessment of vendors as part of qualification process.
• Review and assess the vendor change notifications.
• Single point contact for preparation and review of vendor quality agreements.
• Responsible for execution of vendor onsite audits.
• Act as designee for supplier quality manager.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Tracking Code : 4721653
Functional Area : Supplier Quality
End Date : 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database