Vacancy for Senior Research and Development Associate at Unilever | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Post : Sr. R&D Associate
• It is expected that the incumbent, during the course of her (his) work, will need to deliver the following:
• Understanding the consumer habits & needs as required by the Project team while articulating the needs of business
• Develop product solutions based on scientific understanding of formulation principles as needed by the business, articulated as an outcome of Project team work
• Develop processes to manufacture product solution developed
• Ensuring compliance to Internal Unilever protocols while developing product solutions with respect to commitment to safety, environment, claim support, specification management etc.
• In addition to the above, it is expected that he(she) would contribute pro-actively in identifying & supporting Value improvement opportunities for Skin portfolio of products.
• Background in Chemistry, Chemical Engg, Pharmacy, Or Related Science workstreams
• Process engineering skills
• People management skills
• Good Verbal/written Communication skills
• Dealing with people from multicultural backgrounds.
• Multi tasking ability The candidate should have experience in
• Designing new product solutions for personal care & cleansing based on sound scientific understanding.
• Good appreciation of chemistry, chemical engineering/processing
• Preferably have worked on skin cleansing products before with good understanding of intricacies of different surfactants, soaps and combos along with scale up challenges.
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai HURC
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database