Vacancy for Pharmacists (04 posts) at Institute for Integrated Rural Development
Institute for Integrated Rural Development (IIRD), which is based in India’s Shimla city (Himachal Pradesh), was established in the year 2010 with the aim to work towards rural development and help people in multiple ways. In our journey of over 14 years, we have crossed several milestones and our initiatives have touched the lives of countless people by addressing the issues prevalent in rural regions. We work to provide employment opportunities to youth in the villages and bring multiple services to the doorsteps of people.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
1. To manage, operate and control the Generic Medicine outlet in terms of the opening in time, promote sales and submit daily reports.
2. To maintain the inventory of all the medicines in appropriate software and keep on checking the availability of medicines.
3. To install appropriate software in the P.C. of G.M.O and get proper training to operate the same.
4. To make need assessment of the medicines as per market demand and facilitate head office in issuing procurement order to ensure timely supply of the medicines.
5. To deposit daily sales in the designated account of the organization.
6. To make all efforts in coordination with the team to promote generic medicines among the communities.
7. Any other responsibility as per the organization requirement.
A sound knowledge of computer
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Qualification : D.Pharm
1) Panchrukhi, Kangra
2) Nurpur, Kangra
3) Sihunta, Chamba
4) Bhangrotu, Mandi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacist
End Date : 30th January, 2019
Institute for Integrated Rural Development, Shimla
See All Other Jobs in our Database