Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientist 1
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Perform and document scientific experiments.
3. Plan activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
4. Provide documentation of raw data (ARD), experimental details (PHAD), evaluate and contribute to interpretation of results – if necessary.
5. Optimize existing methods(ARD)/composition and process(PHAD) (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
6. Actively support the transfer of analytical procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc. (For ARD).
7. Actively support the transfer of formulation technology or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc. (For PHAD).
8. Communicate problems, perform safety and literature searches under guidance from more experienced team members.
9. Address simple problems.
10. Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
11. Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
12. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
13. Schedule and perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab instruments/equipment.
14. Co-ordinate with the service providers to ensure timely calibration of lab instrument/equipment.
15. Actively contributes to team goals.
16. Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process.
17. Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC & Novartis Guidelines.
1. M.Pharm/M.Sc./M.Tech Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written). Minimum 4.5 years of relevant experience (for M.Pharm./M.Sc./M.Tech.) & Ph.D. Fresher candidates
2. Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
3. Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area -analytical Gas Chromatography or LCMS/GCMS or XRPD, DSC TGA .
4. Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
5. Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
6. Good knowledge of software and computer tools.
7. Basic presentation skills
8. Good Communication skills
Experience : 4-5 years
Qualification : Ph.D / M.Pharm/M.Sc./M.Tech
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th February, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database