Vacancy for Director in Kurukshetra University | Ph.D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historical battle of 'Mahabharata' and the great message of Bhagwad Gita, its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and extends over an area of over 400 acres. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centres for advanced study and research in the region.
Post : Director
• Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy, with first Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree and Ph.D. or equivalent. in appropriate discipline.
For Ph.D. publication end guiding Ph D. students is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at be at level of Associate Professor or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and/or Research and/or Industry.
• In case of research experience, good academic record and books research paper publications/IPR/patents record shall be required as deemed lit by the expert members In Selection Committee.
• If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor with active participation record in devising/designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/research paper publications/IPR/patents, etc as deemed ft by tie expert members In Selection Committee,
• Flair for Management and Leadership is essential
• Equivalence for Ph.D in based on publication of 5 International Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of net less than 2.0 with .incumbent as the main author and all 5 publications being In the authors' area of specialization
Ph.D shall be from e recognize University.
• For incumbent. Assistant Professor experience at the level of Assistant Professor will be considered equivalent to experience at the level of Associate Professor provides incumbent Assistant Professor has acquired or acquires Ph.D degree in relevant discipline.
• Experience at Diploma Institutions is also considered equivalent to experience In decree level institutions at appropriate level and as applicable. However, qualifications as above shall be mandatory.
Applications on the prescribed proforma available on the University Website are invited from the retired teacher's (Professor or Director) upto the age of 65 years for the post of Director, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences under SFS who fulfill the qualifications prescribed by the University for a period of one year on fixed honorarium to be fixed by the Executive Council of the University which will not exceed the difference of last pay and the pension drawn by the person in any case. The qualifications prescribed for the post is available on the University Website The applications should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Establishment-Teaching), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra latest by 18.01.2019.
The applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database