Require Associate Director at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Associate Director, Professional Selling
• Leads the Sales Delivery and Sales Strategy responsibilities with a key focus on high growth opportunity areas across the country
• Explores new areas of growth and proactively leads the business against all external marketplace disruptions
• Has a keen external competition focus to drive key insights into market leading solutions
• Optimizes sales/ recommendation (for JB, ORSL, Self-Care & Derm) opportunities across all areas of business through effective teamwork and cooperation.
• Serves as a role model for managing a team of highly motivated professionals and providing solutions to help them realize individual and organizational goals.
• Identifies opportunities to institutionalize principles of effective teamwork within the company.
• Coaches and mentors subordinates to spot and develop talent for future through relevant training and learning interventions.
• Drives and increases division’s growth, profitability and market share, product recommendation through existing and new potential customers through leadership of sales function.
• Implements business strategies to achieve agreed business results (recommendation, Rx, quantitative output) by communicating vision and direction to field team.
• Identifies both opportunities and risks and conducts regular business reviews as a basis for challenging and improving both short and long term strategies and action plans.
• Undertakes management of a range of internal business processes including providing support in developing marketing plans, aligning sales division to implement marketing plans, supporting inventory management and forecasting.
• Determines and manages compliance requirements as per defined process.
• Responsible for designing Roadmap for professional marketing/dermatology business, pursuing new opportunities to extend business.
• Identifies and directs strategic action on institution opportunities through liaison and cooperation with Key Account Managers.
• Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction through management of relationships, product support and service.
• B. Sc./ B. Pharma (MBA/ Diploma in Marketing preferred)
• At least 15 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing. Driving sales for large regions with Second Line Manager Experience. At least 6 years of experience in management of large teams (essential)
Experience : 15 years
Qualification : B. Sc./ B. Pharma (MBA)
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Selling
End Date : 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database