Novartis looking for Product Specialist
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Product Specialist
• To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
• To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
• To prepare & implement account development & territory business plans.
• To improve clinical sales & marketing knowledge of promoted & competitor products.
• To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
• To identify & develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement.
• To improve selling skills by undertaking the required skill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme.
• To improve productivity through delivery of QTQ objectives.
• To update & maintain sales tracking systems to maximise effectiveness on territory.
• To operate within the relevant codes of practice.
• 1st degree in Life Science or equivalent English
• 2 years as a GP/hospital representative with a proven record of sales performance.
• Knowledge of the health care system and its changing environment.
• Selling skills in an account development role. Therapy class background
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th January, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database