Senior Scientific Officer require in National Institute of Cancer prevention and research
National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. It was granted national status in 2016 acknowledging its mandate and contributions towards cancer prevention. The institute has broadened its horizon to cater to prevention of prevalent cancers in the country. The thrust areas of research include pre-cancer and cancers of the uterine cervix, breast and oral cancers. NICPR has since made significant contributions in the field of cervical cancer research. The concept of clinical downstaging, visual inspection of cervix with selective cytology screening and development of novel diagnostic approaches for HPV and other oncogenes have been introduced for screening and early detection of cervical cancer.
Applications are invited for the Post of Senior Scientific Officer II in Project entitled “National Tobacco Testing Laboratories” at National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research, Noida 201 301
Post: Senior Scientific Officer II - One
Place of posting: NICPR, Noida and as per requirement of the Project
Number of Post: One
Essential qualification: M.Sc. first class in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Pharmaceutical chemistry with 05 years of research experience
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 Years on last date of receipt of form.
Emoluments: Rs 60,000/- p.m. consolidated
Nature of Duties: To work on advanced analytical equipment and protocols for tobacco product analysis.
Duration of contract: One year
Last Date of receipt of applications : 12.02.2019
Note: There are three different positions in the project. Candidates must write the name of post on the envelope as well as application. Without marked application will not be entertained for any post.
The Terms & Conditions for the posts are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
1. The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
2. The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
3. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR/MoHFW.
4. No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
5. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
6. Age will be counted on the last date of receipt of applications.
7. No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview.
8. Date of examination/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Write e-mail address compulsorily.
9. The number of positions can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
10. The competent authority has the right to screen/reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
11. Any type of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
12. Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be considered.
13. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/interview.
14. Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan Card/ Passport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/interview.
15. Reservation certificate should be as per Govt. of India Rules.
16. Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the envelope of application, otherwise will not be considered.
17. Applications received after due date and time will not be considered.
18. Application will be received by Registered / Speed Post only, other medium such as ordinary/courier / email/ by hand will not be entertained.
19. Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to apply.
20. The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above, and on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
21. Application must be submitted in the given format only. Applications received in any other format will be rejected.
22. Candidate should choose only one post. More than one application will not be entertained.
23. Applications completed in all respect should reach to the
National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research,
I-7, Sector-39, Noida 201 301 (UP) by registered/speed post up to 12.02.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database.