Job opportunity as Scientific Assistant at IISER - Pharma professionals can apply
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, an Institute of national importance, established by the MHRD, Govt, of India in order to promote higher scientific learning and research as well as scientific exploration at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education and to create scientists and academicians of the highest quality.
Post : Scientific Assistant - 01 post
SI. No./ Code No. : 11
Pay Level : 6
Upper Age Limit : 35 years
B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ MCA in appropriate field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Pharmacy in appropriate field. Knowledqe of computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
Experience : 3 years relevant experience in handling advanced sophisticated instrumentation/ research equipment such as NMR, XRD, EPR etc. in a laboratory / Academic/ Research/ Multinational Academic establishments of National/ International Repute.
Experience : 3 years of work experience in Central / State Govt, or similar organized services / Semi-Govt. / Govt. Autonomous organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes of national importance.
1. The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit Institute website iiserbpr.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is January 14, 2019 and closing date is February 09, 2019 till 05:30 p.m. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is February 18, 2019 till 05:30 p.m.
2. A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before February 18, 2019 till 05:30 p.m. The complete application should be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
3. If more than one application is submitted for a single post by a candidate, the latest one will be considered for processing.
4. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) through online. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee. For Group B & C positions, no fee is payable by Ex -servicemen. However, for claiming such exemptions, the applicant has to submit a self-attested copy of SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender/ Discharge book or Ex - servicemen certificate.
5. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
For More Info Go Next Page...