The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Online Applications (through website of ESIC at (esicner.in / esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff for ESIC Medical Education Institutions, Hospitals and Dispensaries in North East Region on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
Post Code : 06
No of posts : 25 (UR-13, SC-04, ST-01, OBC-07)
Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) : Rs 29200-92300
Educational & Other qualification : Degree in pharmacy/ Senior Secondary with diploma in pharmacy from a recognised institution and qualified and registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy act , 1948.
Age : Not exceeding 32 Years (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Govt. servant and employees of the ESIC).
(i) Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
(ii) Experience gained after completion of requisite educational qualification will only be considered.
(b) Age Relaxation Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India as under:
(i) 03 years for OBC
(ii) 05 years for SC/ST.
(iii) 10 years for PWD (additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC). However, the upper age limit under PWD category shall be as per instructions of Govt. of India.
(iv) Ex.SM-Length of Service in Armed forces + 3 years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC).
(v) Relaxation in age for other categories shall be as per instructions of Govt of India and Recruitment Regulations of concerned post.
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
For More Info Go Next Page...
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen *This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination : Rs. 250/-*
All other categories : Rs. 500/-
(iii) Mode of payment: -
(a) ONLINE Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
(b) Fees paid by modes other than through Online Application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
(c) Detailed instructions for filling online application and ONLINE Fee Payment are available on the website.
(d) Female candidates, Departmental Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE MADE PAYMENT THROUGH STATE BANK COLLECT SYSTEM (SBI) AFTER 24 TO 36 HOURS OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORM. MERE FILLING OF BENEFICIARY DETAILS IN THE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT AUTO DEBIT THE APPLICATION FEE. THE BENEFICIARY DETAILS ARE CAPTURED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF REFUND OF APPLICATION FEE TO EXEMPTED CATEGORY CANDIDATES AND NOT FOR AUTO DEBIT OF APPLICATION FEE.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website esic.nic.in or esicner.in .
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
4. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc.
5. ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF POST AND REGION/STATE POST.
6. The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
7. Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
8. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Letters for Computer Test and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website esic.nic.in is 21.01.2019.
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
PANCHDEEP BHAWAN, NORTH EAST REGION, BAMUNI MAIDAM GUWAHATI 781021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database