Job for Senior Scientist in Immunoanalytical Method Development at IQVIA | USA Job
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company. Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
Post : Senior Scientist, Immunoanalytical Method Development (R1038154)
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
The Senior Scientist independently develops complex methods and evaluates processes to ensure successful method hand-off and validation and consistently strives to increase position-related scientific knowledge and awareness.
• Independently develop reliable extraction, chromatographic and mass spectrometric analysis procedures for highly challenging and complex methods.
• Develop awareness of new technologies and participate in evaluation processes.
• Consistently strive to increase position-related scientific knowledge and awareness through literature review and industry trends.
• Function as scientific resource, including training, assisting in troubleshooting, and participating in scientific initiatives.
• Document all project work according to Method Development processes and procedures.
• Communicate progress and status to the Associate Director of Method Development and Project Management as necessary.
• Present method development results at Prevalidation Committee Meeting.
• Independently interact with Project Management and client to provide updates on project status as necessary.
• Represent company scientific strength at local and national conferences and meetings, as applicable.
• Annual publication (journal article submission, poster or oral presentation at scientific meeting).
• Efficiently guide Wet Lab staff with clear instructions and communication.
• Provide Project Management clear documentation of method and work with analytical staff during the method hand-off process after a successful method development.
• Evaluate rigor of method development processes to ensure successful method hand-off and validation.
• Develop and implement standardized procedures to facilitate routine method development.
• Maintain housekeeping standards for work area.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Highly experienced in LC/MS theory and techniques.
• Ability to analyze method development data and make sound conclusions on subsequent steps
• Ability to develop and present well organized Pre-validation Committee Meeting presentations.
• Advanced knowledge of chemistry involved in method development procedures.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
• Experienced in all routine laboratory procedures.
• Ability to complete documentation per Method Development requirements.
• Ability to work well with others and independently.
• Ability to think creatively and analytically solving method development challenges.
• Experience with viscous/non-fluid matrices and other challenging bioanalytical matrices.
• Ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ability to multitask and maintain an organized work area.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or a related field with 7 years’ experience including experience in LC/MS method development; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in a bioanalytical laboratory environment.
• Use of personal protective equipment for extended periods
• Some extended periods of standing and sitting
• Use of laboratory equipment, some procedures requiring repetitive motion
Qualification : B.Sc
Experience: 7 year
Location : Marietta, GA, USA
Industry Type : Pharma
Job ID: R1038154
End Date : 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database