Applications are invited for Scientist at DHR - Government of India
Department of Health Research (DHR) was created as a separate Department within the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare by an amendment to the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961 on 17th Sept, 2007. The Department became functional from November 2008 with the appointment of first Secretary of the Department. The aim of the DHR is to bring modern health technologies to the people through research and innovations related to diagnosis, treatment methods and vaccines for prevention; to translate them into products and processes and, in synergy with concerned organizations, introduce these innovations into public health system.
Post : Scientist-C
Essential Qualification: First class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology subjects from recognized University or MBBS with 5 years R&D/teaching experience in the above subjects Or
Second class M.Sc. with Ph.D. degree Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 5 years R&D/Tcaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D
a. Additional Post-doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized Institute(s).
b. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management
Fixed Remuneration: Rs.70,000 per month. Period of contract - 11 Months
Place of Duty - Delhi
Age- Not Exceeding 40 Years
1. Responsible for the scientific, and/or technical aspects of the implementation of the schemes of DIIR.
2. Invitation of applications/proposals from the Statcs/Medical Colleges/Institutions
3. Preliminary review/examination of applications/proposals to determine their eligibility in compliance with the project guidelines.
4. Organising TEC and Approval Committee meetings.
5. Getting the requisite MoA signed with the States/Mcdieal Colleges/Institutions
6. Submission of the proposals for recommendations of the review/expert committees.
7. Seeking any clarifications from the States/applicants on various issues/points.
8. Submission of proposal along with the recommendations of the expert committees.
9. Conveying acceptance of proposals to the fellow/concerned States/Medical Colleges/Institutions
10. Monitoring of physical progress and financial reporting against the releases of funds for the new and ongoing projects.
11. Undertaking visits to the grantee organisations wherever necessary.
12. Seeking final/close out reports, with performance-cum-achievement reports and submission of these reports to the concerned committees/higher officers for further evaluation.
13. Any other work assigned by the Department.
Walk-in-interview on 08.01.2019 at 10:30 am in the conference hall of the department alongwith application/certificates.
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health Research
2nd Floor IRCS Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001
See All Other Jobs in our Database