Job for Quality Control Specialist at Syngene International | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Quality Control Specialist
- Must have experience in quality control with reputed pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in the analysis of Raw materials, packing material,inprocess,Intermediate and Finished product samples.
- Must have experience in performing the analysis as per the written procedure and recording the observations contemporaneously in the respective records.
- Must have experience in sampling and chemical analysis of raw material, intermediate and finished product samples.
- Must have experience in 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirement and awareness about data integrity policies/procedures.
- Must have experience in lab safety and personnel safety.
- Must have experience in the handling of incident,deviation,OOS and OOT.
- Must have updated knowledge in ICH and FDA guidelines.
- Must have experience in preparing the QC specifications.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of work place and maintaining the laboratory neat and tidy
- Experience in performing the calibration of the QC instruments.
M.Sc/M.Pharma with 3-15 years experience
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Experience : 3-15 years
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database