Applications are invited for Pharmacist at RARIID, Patna
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Infectious Diseases, Patna was established in the year May 1979 and is engaged with the focused mandate on clinical Researches. The Institute provides research oriented health care services through general OPD, Geriatric clinic and is equipped with ksharsutra department and Bio-chemical and Pathological laboratory investigations to cater to the health care services of the people.
The Institute intends to engage the following contractual staff for RCH-SCSP Program and other Projects. The details of the posts, eligibility criteria and schedule for written test/interview are given below.
Post : Pharmacist
Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy, 2 years of work experience in the recognized institution, hospital, laboratory or B.Pharm (Ayurvedic)
On vacant posts to be appointed for dated 30.03.2019. After extension of the project, further service can be expanded.
Age Limit : 27 years
Remuneration : Rs 28000/- per month Fix
1. Eligible candidates as per educational/age qualifications may attend on concerned dates for walking-in-lnterview. They should also bring the Bio-data in the prescribed format down loaded from Council's website ccras.nic.in. Successful candidates in written test will be called for interview on the same day. In future modification if any in the advertisement will be uploaded in Council's website only.
2. Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate, caste certificate etc. with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
3. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Govt, rules.
4. Appointed candidates should be ready to travel and work in villages and colonies near Patna (Bihar).
5. Appointment is initially for a period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority and their engagemenkwilLbe co-terminus with the project.
6. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
7. Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
8. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
9. The selection committee has right to select or reject application of candidate.
10. The selected candidates will be engaged only after verification of antecedent by the police.
11. Director, Incharge of RARIID, Patna reserved to right the postponed or cancel the Advertisement without assigning any reason.
Date : 22.01.2019
Reporting Time : 10:00 A,M Written test & Interview
See All Other Jobs in our Database