Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at NIPER | M.Sc, M.Pharm
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
Post : JRF
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in the projects funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST). The position is temporary and the offer will be initially for a period of ONE Year that can be extended further based on the performance and will be co terminus with the project (FIVE Year).
Project Title (SB/S2/RJN-135/2017) : Development of Bioactive N-Heterocycles Utilizing C-H Bond Functionalization as Key Synthetic Tool
Qualification and Experience required
M.Sc./M.S/M.Pharm in Medicinal Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/Chemistry
• Must be GPAT/GATE/NET qualified
• Hands on experience on transition metal catalyzed reactions
• Sound knowledge of organic-medicinal chemistry and molecular docking and related computational techniques (desirable).
• Knowledge of instrumentations such as flash chromatography, HPLC, LC-MS, NMR etc.
Primary focus of this project:
1. Development of reaction methodology for heterocyclic synthesis using C-H bond activation strategy.
2. In-silico screening, in-vitro and in-vivo assay
Salary : Rs.25,000+20% HRA per month
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Registrar, NIPER-A (email@example.com) with a copy to PI for on or before 25thJan, 2019. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on 10 AM, 31st Jan, 2019.
For any project related query, please contact PI, Dr. Dinesh Kumar, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Original certificates and self attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• Tentative Date of Interview – within two weeks of application deadline.
• Venue of Interview – Conference Room, NIPER-Ahmedabad, Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station,Gandhinagar-382355,Gujarat,India.Contact no:079-66745502
• Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
• Last date for receiving of application is 25thJan, 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database