Job for Analytical Researcher at Teva
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Analytical Researcher I
Role Description Summary: To perform the analysis of ANDA and ANDA stability samples in the Laboratory.
• To maintain Good Laboratory Practices in the laboratory.
• To maintain the assigned Laboratory workplace, instruments and equipment’s.
• Maintenance and upkeep of Inspection Lot No. Register.
• Analysis and Reporting of In-process, validation, finished product, cleaning and ANDA samples of new project.
• To participate in Method transfer and method validation activities.
• Timely completion of Analytical reports of ANDA batches.
• To perform the gap analysis of new projects.
• Reporting of Events, chromatographic errors and OOS (If any).
• To maintain safety practice in laboratory.
• Any other responsibilities given by Section-Head.
• Good analytical skills, and knowledge on different instruments used in the laboratory for day today analysis.
• Good Job knowledge and hands-on experience on various laboratory instruments and analytical techniques.
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Goa
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database