Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research as Junior Research Fellows. Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at INMAS.
DRDO Junior Research Fellowship
Post Code - JRF-01
No. of F’ship : 02
Essential Qualification : First Class M.Pharm. in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics
Area of Research : Radio pharmacy/ Nanotheranostics, Drug Development and Formulation
Post Code - JRF-02
No. of F’ship : 01
Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc. in Physics with NET qualification from any approved National agency (Candidate with own JRF fellowship can also apply)
Area of Research : Medical Physics, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Medicine
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) with own fellowship
Post Code - JRF-03
Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc./ B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Life Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biochemistry/Physiology/ Biotechnology with own JRF fellowship from any approved National agency
Area of Research : Combat Casualty Management/ Molecular Biology/ Radiation Protection/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
Post Code - JRF-04
Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc./B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Chemistry with own JRF fellowship from any approved National agency
Area of Research : Chemistry/ Nanotechnology
Stipend (Monthly): Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.25,000/+HRA & medical
facilities admissible as per DRDO & National agency’s research fellowship rules.
Upper age limit: 28 years as on the date of interview
For More Info Go Next Page...
• JRF: Tenure: Maximum Five Years: Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO and National agency rules providing research fellowship.
• The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC/ST candidates (5 years relaxation) and OBC candidates (3 years). Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
• Reporting time is 0800h-0900h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
• Written Test may be conducted for JRFs from 0930-1030 hrs. (depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
• Application form can be downloaded from the below link and should be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview. (Candidates willing to participate may send prior information by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, but application forms should be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview).
• The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognized University/ Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
• Candidate will mention the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she appears.
• Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/ testimonials w.r.t. qualifications & experience, for verification at the time of interview.
• Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/PSU's/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
• How to reach the venue of Interview: INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards Timarpur/Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
• Please note: Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM etc. are not allowed to carry inside INMAS Delhi Campus.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
• Antecedents of candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
• Offer of award of Fellowship/Associateship does not confer on the candidates, any right for absorption in DRDO.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview or for joining, if selected
Date of Interview
Post code JRF-01, JRF-02 : 30th January, 2019
Post code JRF-03, JRF-04 : 01 February, 2019
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
(Defence Research and Development Organisation; DRDO)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
See All Other Jobs in our Database