Career for Pharmacist in State AYUSH Society
The State AYUSH Society Goa (SASG) is desires to fill up the following categories of posts for AYUSH Wellness Centre including Yoga and Mental Health Care Centre (AYUSH) purely on Contract basis for a period of one year under National AYUSH Mission (NAM), Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Campal, Panaji Goa.
Post : Pharmacist (AYUSH)
Monthly Remuneration (Consolidated) : Rs 15000/-
Essential / Desirable Qualification :
1. B.Pharm 'D. Pharm in AYUSH or B. Pharm D. Pharm
2. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Minimum six months experience.
2. Computer Literate.
3. Knowledge of Marathi.
1. Bio-data with photo and original copies of the certificates in proof of the Educational qualification.
2. Birth Certificate.
3. Valid Employment Registration Card
4. Experience Certificate if any.
5. Knowledge of Konkani is essential and knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
6. Essential qualification should be from government approved'recognized Institutions.
7. The selected candidate will be stationed in different parts of the state.
8. The selected candidate shall have no claim in future for absorption in any regular job in State Govt/Central Govt Service.
9. This is National Health Programme and the jobs created will not be regularized.
10. No TA/DA win be paid for attending the interview/skill test
11. The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons.
12. Candidate need to submit the required documents duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/Notary.'Self Attested stating that “the certificate is True copy of the original”.
13. Candidates reporting after the end of registration time will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Walk in Interview
Reg. time: 10.00am to 10.30 am
Reg: Venue: AYUSH Mission, S-33, second floor, DHS, Panaji.
Interview time: 11.00 am
Venue: Dy. Director (PH), cabin, DHS, Panaji
See All Other Jobs in our Database