Career for Pharmacist at HCG | Fresher B.Pharm, D.Pharm
HCG has, for long, been at the forefront of the fight against cancer. An area of such intensity requires innovative treatments and methods, and the introduction of industry-changing technologies, for the overall benefit of both the medical expert and the patient. Cancer research is an area that requires more serious work and HCG aims to rise up to that challenge. In all its years of working in this field, HCG has led the march against cancer and set benchmarks in the industry, by introducing many new technologies, highly useful in increasing the accuracy and saving time. Cancer surgery is an important area of medicine and we aim to lead with our strong framework and technology infrastructure.
Post : Pharmacist
• Be punctual and adhere to the timings allotted to them.
• To control & monitor the activities of sub ordinates
• Dispense the medicine as per the prescription and bill the same and match with the bill and collect cash.
• In case of credit billing after dispensary the medicine bill should be handed over to billing department to the credit repaid.
• While dispensing the medicine you have to put your full signature on the bill, you will be sole responsible on wrong medicine / excess medicine / short medicine issued to the patient.
• While issuing the medicine check the expiry date and batch No. on the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
• Pharmacist is given in- charge of the item category e.g.: injection / Fluids / Disposables / Tablets etc. The movement and stock of that category to be maintained by that individual and stock to be verified every day.
• Stock check at the end of the month is necessary, if any differences found in the physical stock of your category you will you be held responsible.
• A minimum stock has to be maintained in your category and indent to the pharmacy purchase in charge whenever necessary.
• Any other jobs to be carried out as and when there is instruction from the Center Head/Management
• While taking the patient return they have to check the batch No & expiry, Quality management properly.
• Must Have Karnataka Pharmacy Council Registration
• Freshers are also encouraged to apply
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Location : HCG Cancer Centre Unit , Kalinga Rao Road Unit , Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharma
End Date : 30th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database