Career for Medical Representatives at Padmasri Lifesciences | 10 posts
Padmasri Lifesciences is an Indian Research Company focusing on "Inventing" and "Reinventing" The company has introduced novel, 1st time in India brands in the therapy areas of Bone and Joint Health, Maternal Health, Fertility Promotion and for Cardio-Diabetic Wellness. Specialty segments are Rheumatologists, Orthopedics, Gynecologists / Obstetricians, Physicians and GPs.
Post : Medical Representatives
No of posts : 10
• Medical Representative of Padmasri Lifesciences is expected to be exceptionally good in communication skills, RCPA and inventory management
• Medical Representative is responsible to achieve product-wise and rupee value secondary sales and collections target on monthly basis by promoting the Right Product to the Right Doctor with the Right Communication and Promotion and to be reviewed from time to time.
• Person with positive attitude with high level of integrity and ethos and ethic
• If you are experienced with achievement orientation, you are welcome to join provided you have the right justification to make a career move and open to learn and adopt ethical practices in Pharma Marketing
• If you are fresher with good communication skills and keen to make a good career in Pharmaceutical selling, you are welcome to join provided you have the right attitude and quick to learn.
Aspiring Candidates from Vidarbha can come for a walk-in interview in Nagpur at Hotel Giriraj, Temple Bazar Road, Sitabuldi, Nagpur
Please note that expenses for attending the interview will not be borne by the company, candidates must manage to attend the interview on their own.
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Location : Vidarbha
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmaceutical Selling
End Date : 20th January, 2018
Send CV to email@example.com
Padmasri Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database